As a former daycare worker myself, I couldn’t let this post past me by.
1. Daycare Workers are not just workers. They are teachers who teach your children while you are at work.
2. They are champions at rocking your child to sleep and at changing poopy diapers.
3. They have an entire class of children to watch every day and they don’t pull their hair out once! (At least not every day)
4. They clean up after your child and kiss their Booboos they got from the playground.
5. They memorize your child’s special needs and food allergies.
6. They are there before you go to work and they are there after you get off.
7. Most daycare workers actually make close to minimum wage. They are not daycare teachers for money, but for the love in their hearts.
8. They love your child like their own, they watch them grow up through the daycare and watch them leave as well.
9. After you pick up your child from daycare, the teacher gathers her own children and take them home and does it all over again.
Do you let your child go to daycare, why or why not? Let me know in the comments!