As a parent teething is something that everyone has to go through. So today were gonna talk about signs of teething and what could help your child, and you, through this time!
Signs of teething!
- Pulling at their ears.
- More fussy than normal.
- Biting or chewing on a lot of stuff.
- More clingy than normal.
- Eating Less.
- Sleeping more than normal.
So now that we’ve established the signs of teething, lets talk about what can help your baby out!
What can help your baby with teething.
- Freeze a wet rag, let it thaw out some, and give it to the child to chew on.
- Amber teething necklace. You can purchase them on Amazon for $21.
- Teething Rings. You can purchase teething rings just about anywhere baby items are sold.
- Teething Toys. Once again, you can purchase teething toys just about anywhere baby items are sold.
- Teething Biscuits. You can purchase from Amazon for $12.
- Teething Mitten. You can purchase them from Amazon for $11.
- Teething Bib. You can purchase a 3 pack on Amazon for $11.
My best advice to parents about teething is to stay calm. Your baby is hurting and wants to be comforted. If you have any awesome teething tricks or products that weren’t mentioned in this post please let me know and I will add them to the list!