For those of you who don’t know, I suffer from bad anxiety and i get overwhelmed extremely easy. One thing i’ve learned that helps me personally is staying organized and planning everything! With that being said my favorite part of planning is the stationary you use. So today we will be talking about my all time Favorite Stationary Supplies!
1. Papermate InkJoy Gel Pens 0.5mm in Black. These are my all time favorite pens! They are smooth to write with and they glide over the paper easily. You can purchase these pens for $6 from Target or $5 from Amazon.
2. Erin Condren Planner. I personally have a black plaid horizontal layout planner from Erin Condren with a neutral color scheme. This planner is FULLY customizable, you can even purchase interchangeable covers for it. Mine has a monogram decal I made on the front of it as well. You can purchase for $55 from Erin Condren.
3. Mildliners. Mildliners are basically pastel highlighters. I find that these are easier to look at for long periods of time, especially if you’re in school and plan on cramming for a test. You can purchase a Mildliners 3 pack for $14 from Amazon.
4. Washi Tape. Washi Tape is basically colorful or patterned tape that you can use for note taking, scrap booking, or a ton of other things! I personally use my washi tape to decorate my planner weekly layouts. You can purchase wash tape just about anywhere nowadays. I highly recommend Amazon or Target.
5. Planner Stickers.This is hands down my favorite stationary product! I have 3 sticker books, multiple pages of stickers and 10 stickers rolls. I highly recommend if you want to start planning to look into planner stickers. They have stickers for just about anything you can think of. To purchase planner stickers I recommend Etsy with an amazing store being KarolinasKrafts or Michaels.
I have attached pictures of some of my personal stationary collection! I hope you enjoyed learning about my favorite stationary products!