Ok guys, today were talking about what a mom needs! As a mother i feel like not many people talk about what moms need, its usually about what the baby needs. So i’m gonna throw my two scents about it out there.
- A good diaper bag! I personally use the Kelty Super Cooler Backpack Diaper Bag with Rugged trim in black and white. Which retails for $50 from Babies R Us. It has a insulated pouch upfront and has plenty of room for everything you need to take with you on an everyday basis.
- A baby log to track temperature, medicine, along with how much they ate last. I personally use “Glow Baby Tracker” from the Apple App Store.
- A Pregnancy Pillow. Pregnancy Pillows are full body support pillows. They are amazing when you’re tired but just cant seem to get comfy because your belly is in the way. My affiliate code 28614d will give you a discount of $50 off your purchase.
- Help from Family or Friends. I can not stress how much helping a mother out would make her day. Either by watching her child so she can take a shower or just have 10 minutes to herself a day, it would truly make her one happy mama!
- Comfortable Clothing. Comfortable clothing is a necessity to me! For one, if your child has a blow out or gets sick on you it won’t be as big of a deal if you aren’t dressed up. Secondly, if your are comfortable you will feel better.
What are your Must Have mom items?