Ok guys, lets get real here.. Baby stuff is too expensive to purchase without reading reviews and making sure its worth your money. Today we are going to be talking about my top 5 must have baby items! I will include links to all items mentioned in this post.
- A Diaper Genie. They keep all of those smelly diapers contained in one area and they also do a very good job of locking in odors! If you think your diaper genie is ugly, they make covers for them as well so don’t worry. You can purchase one from Target or Walmart.
- A Nursing Pillow! They are great if you choose to breast feed and come in handy for helping prop the baby up even if you choose to bottle feed. I have a code for $40 off a purchase from Nursing Pillow.com the code is “28614d”
- Car seat Canopy! They keep people from touching your baby while you shop and keep the questions from strangers to a minimum. They are also great at keeping sun out of the babies eyes while outside! They are $50 but I have a code you can use where you will ONLY pay for shipping! It is the same code as before, “28614d” at CarSeatCanopy.com
- A stockpile of diapers and wipes! This is obviously self explanatory. Stock up in a few different sizes and brands to find out what works best for your baby! Personally i am a die hard Pampers Swaddlers fan. For wipes i always get Members Mark or Pampers Sensitive to get the most bang for my buck.
- A good electronic thermometer. Personally I barley used mine until Easton hit about 4 months old and started teething. I think you can never be too prepared especially when it comes to the health of your child. I would say that I have used Easton’s electronic thermometer around once a week since he started teething. This is the one i currently have from Target.